"What does your community mean to you?"
We're calling all friends of #RisingYouth to submit a piece of visual art that answers that question. Visual art can include painting, drawing, pastels, digital illustration, photography, chalk etc. The submission must be good quality, static image of your artwork. e.g. if you painted a piece, you must take a picture of your painting to submit.
This is a question we ask a lot at #RisingYouth as everyone defines community in their own unique way. For some, it may be their soccer team, family or the people living in the same neighbourhood or all of the above!
For your piece to be considered, you must:
- 1. Complete all the required fields in the Airtable Form: https://airtable.com/shrWVS8ri9vNp0B3o
- 2. Guarantee your work is original. Artists are responsible for ensuring that there are no copyright issues or other legal issues attached to images used or the subjects of their commission.
- 3. Be between the ages of 15 and 30.
- 4. Currently live in Canada.
- 5. Include the words #RisingYouth or #JeunesEnAction in the art piece.
- 6. Submit your image ensuring you follow this specific criterion:
- - Square shape
- - Dimensions (1300x1300)
- - Type of file : JPEG - PDF - PNG
- -Image quality : 150 - 300 PPI <
Youth who submit their artwork will be put into a draw to win a FREE pair of Airpods. The first 10 youth to submit will receive #RisingYouth Swag, including a #RisingYouth t-shirt, tote bag, sticker, pop socket, and desk organizer. In addition, all youth who submit will see their artwork displayed in TIG's Global Gallery, a curation of artwork from people all over the world, telling different stories. It may also be used on #RisingYouth's Social Media and will be posted on the Alumni Hub.